Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm Two Months Old!

*Guest blogger today*

Time flies when you're having fun! I'm 2 months old today! Mommy wanted to document the occasion with lots of pictures. I was a bit concerned...


I mean, who is this guy and why does he need to be in the picture?


Seriously. I don't think I like him.


Wait... what's over here? Much more pleasant!


Hooray for being 2 months old!


Ok, Mommy, this is getting boring.


Uh-oh... this could end badly.


Yep, I'm falling, and Mommy just keeps taking pictures.


This is just not fun anymore! (Oh my! Check out that belly!)


Just kidding! I really am a super happy baby and super happy to be celebrating 2 months of life on the outside!


And just for fun, here is a picture of my big brother at 2 months old...


And my big sister at 2 months old...


We are some bald babies! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment